- KCII Radio - http://kciiradio.com -
News for farmers
Posted By admin On @ 1:18 pm In Today's Local News | Comments Disabled
Washington County farmers will be eligible to apply for low-interest Emergency Loans.
Producers in Washington and other counties contiguous to the presidential disaster designated counties are eligible for these low-interest Emergency Loans.
SEE DETAILS 
FSA Emergency loan funds may be used to:
* Restore or replace essential property;
* Pay all or part of production costs associated with the disaster year;
* Pay essential family living expenses;
* Reorganize the farming operation; and
* Refinance certain debts.
Those in other presidential disaster declared counties may be eligible for the Emergency Conservation Program or ECP.
No related posts.
Article printed from KCII Radio: http://kciiradio.com
URL to article: http://kciiradio.com/2008/06/news-for-farmers/
URLs in this post:
 SEE DETAILS: http://www.kciiradio.com/On%20Demand%20Audio/06-17-08fsa.pdf
 Image: http://www.printfriendly.com/print?url=http://kciiradio.com/2008/06/news-for-farmers/
Copyright © 2005-2013 KCII Radio