The Washington County Engineer’s Office announces the following roads are closed due to flooding:
* Nutmeg Ave and Poplar Blvd southeast of Kalona
Dogwood Ave at McKains Access northwest of Brighton
* 250th Street northeast of Ainsworth
* Willow Ave north of 130th Street east of Riverside
* Locust Street in the city of Coppock
* 130th Street east of old 218
* 150th Street near the Johnson-Washington County line
Residents encountering flooded roadways should turn around and not attempt to drive through water. Residents may contact the Washington County Sheriff’s Office at 319-653-2107 if they encounter additional flooded roadways.
No related posts.