- KCII Radio - http://kciiradio.com -
Marek hopeful legislature will adjourn this week
Posted By admin On @ 7:08 am In Today's Local News | Comments Disabled
A state lawmaker from Southeast Iowa is hopeful the legislature will end its session this week. Representative Larry Marek says they hope to have a budget in place. He says one area of uncertainty for him is a proposed middle income tax break. Marek says the legislation would save money for about 75% of the population, but would also cost the other 25% more. Marek, along with Fairfield State Senator Becky Schmitz will be in Washington this Saturday morning at 10:00, for a legislative briefing at the courthouse.
No related posts.
Article printed from KCII Radio: http://kciiradio.com
URL to article: http://kciiradio.com/2009/04/marek-hopeful-legislature-will-adjourn-this-week/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.printfriendly.com/print?url=http://kciiradio.com/2009/04/marek-hopeful-legislature-will-adjourn-this-week/
Copyright © 2005-2013 KCII Radio