Symptoms of headache, nausea and fatigue are normally associated with the flu, but they’re also a warning sign of another serious health problem, carbon monoxide poisoning. Alliant Energy encourages customers to be aware of signs of carbon monoxide poisoning and to take safety precautions this winter. Service Specialist for Alliant Energy Larry Jensema says headache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, and muscle weakness are all early indicators of possible carbon monoxide poisoning. Jensema says it’s especially important to install quality carbon monoxide detectors in your home. To learn more safety tips call Alliant Energy.