The One to Count On...

House Fire Sends two to Hospital

Posted: Monday, January 25th, 2010 at 6:28 am
Author:


View Larger Map
A house fire in Washington that sent two people to the hospital is being blamed on an electric blanket. Fire fighters were called to the Robert and Karen Crossett residence a little before seven Friday night. The blaze was contained to an upstairs bedroom. Two unidentified people were taken to Washington County Hospital and later transported to the University of Iowa Hospital.