The One to Count On...

WCRF Grant Applications Due Tonight

Posted: Friday, April 9th, 2010 at 6:21 am
Author:

[simage=742,400,y,center]
Local non-profits have until the end of the day to submit grant applications to the Washington County Riverboat Foundation. The foundation distributes 75% of its funds to non profit organizations through this disbursement. The other 25% is given to municipalities in the county based on population. During the last competitive grant cycle, the WCRF doled out nearly $1.8-million to 27 non profit groups. Applications are due by 5:00 tonight.