The One to Count On...

Update: Early Morning Scare at Washington’s Frontier Restaurant Caused By Basement Appliance

Posted: Wednesday, July 21st, 2010 at 6:28 am
Author:
 
Washington Volunteer Firefighters Investigate Yesterday's Call At The Frontier Restaurant in Washington.Washington Volunteer Firefighters Investigate Yesterday’s Call At The Frontier Restaurant in Washington.

Yesterday morning KCII reported that the Washington Volunteer Fire Department responded to a report at the Frontier Restaurant of smoke and a smell of gas coming from the building’s basement. The Frontier Restaurant now says there was no fire, but there was smoke in the basement caused by a faulty appliance.  The restaurant reopened after the incident and will be open for business during normal hours this week.

Print Friendly

No related posts.