The One to Count On...

Carbon Monoxide Scare

Posted: Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 at 6:31 am
Author: KCII News - Bill Gatchel

[simage=1350,400,n,center]
Yesterday afternoon, the Washington County Safety Center reported an alarm at the Lending Hands Adult Day Care Center.  Upon reaching the scene, Assistant Fire Chief Steve Linde said a carbon monoxide test was performed using their equipment to assess the situation.  After the test, no leak was found and it was determined that there was a faulty detector inside the Lending Hands building.  Lending Hands evacuated everyone as a precaution and has replaced the faulty detector.