The Washington County Safety Center tested positive for radon last month and according to County Supervisor Wes Rich, the process has begun to mitigate the problem. Rich says the project started last Saturday and is approximately 45 to 50% complete. He is hoping to have the entire process completed next week. The air that is being taken out of the building is non-hazardous as it does not have a chance to build up in an by not being in enclosed area. By mitigating the radon it will eliminate its exposure to the safety center employees.
No related posts.