The One to Count On...

Car Fire Reported in Washington

Posted: Saturday, March 26th, 2011 at 6:23 am
Author: KCII News - Bill Gatchel

[simage=1697,400,n,center]

The Washington Fire Department responded to a car fire in front of the 4th Avenue Bar and Grill yesterday morning.  Washington Fire Chief Tom Wide says the fire was caused by a discarded cigarette in the back seat.  He says fire crews were able to contain the fire to the passenger area of the car.  No one was injured in the fire and the Washington Fire Department was able to stop the fire within 15 minutes.