The One to Count On...

Vacant Board Position Needing Filled

Posted: Thursday, May 26th, 2011 at 6:24 am
Author: KCII News - Bill Gatchel

The Washington County Board of Supervisors are seeking for a Commissioner.  The Washington County Veterans Affairs Commission is looking for someone who can fill a vacant position.  This Commissioner must be an honorable discharged Veteran from a war time period.  They must also provide a copy of their DD214 or discharge papers.

Anyone interested in filling this position is asked to submit their information, to the Washington County Veterans Affairs office or the Washington County Board of Supervisors by Friday, June 10th.  Contact the Veterans Affairs office 319-653-7768 or email or the Washington County Board of Supervisors office 319-653-7711 or email