Washington County is preparing to hold livestock judging workouts starting tomorrow. Amy Adrian, 4-H and Youth Coordinator with the Washington County extension says all 4-H and FFA members interested in livestock judging are encouraged to attend. She notes no prior experience is needed and is open to all members.
The workouts begin at 6:00 pm tomorrow night and will be held at various times leading to the Washington County Fair. The judging dates, locations and livestock being judged:
· June 6 - Lyle Sexton (cattle), 1752 Willow, Ainsworth
· June 13 - Ted Greiner (sheep), 25517 330th Ave., Keota
· June 26 - Jayme Sieren (swine & cattle), 1235 210th St., Keota
· July 8 - Shane Brinning (swine & cattle), 2264 Ginkgo Ave., Keota
· July 12 - Tim Marek (swine & cattle), 2659 170th St., Riverside
· July 18 - Livestock Judging Contest 1:00pm, Washington Co. Fairgrounds