At 10:40 pm yesterday, the Washington County Safety Center received a report of a chimney fire in Riverside. The fire call was at 207 Schnoebelen Street in Riverside, the Waylon and Tiffany Brenneman residence. The Riverside Fire Department responded to the scene and advised smoke was also coming from the soffit but no flames were visible.
Others responding to the scene were the Kalona Fire Department, Washington Sheriff’s Department, Riverside First Responders and Alliant Utilities. The Safety Center says there were no injuries and the fire was extinguished.
No related posts.