The One to Count On...

Fire Investigation Continues One Year Later

Posted: Sunday, December 4th, 2011 at 6:26 am
Author: KCII News - Bill Gatchel

[sthumbs=1384|1385|1386|1387,200,2,n,center]

The investigation is still in progress into the fire from one year ago in Keota.  Justin Wade with the state Fire Marshall’s office says they are still working with local officials on who is responsible for the arson fire.  He says they are looking into different leads in the case.

The fire caused the loss of five buildings in downtown on December 4th of last year.  KCII will continue to monitor the fire investigation and will bring you information when it becomes official.

If you know any information regarding the Keota fire, you are encouraged to contact the anonymous arson hotline at 1-800-532-1459.  Those with information could receive up to at $15,000 reward.

Raw video from the fire can be viewed here.