The One to Count On...

Shed Fire in Rural Washington County

Posted: Saturday, January 12th, 2013 at 6:58 pm
Author: KCII News - Nathan Swenson

Local fire departments were called to a shed fire this evening. The fire at 2654 190th street was responded to at around 5pm, and was put out within two hours. According to Washington Assistant Fire Chief, Craig Rembold, the fire was most likely caused by a heat lamp being used to keep a sow warm. The cost of the damage is unclear at this time. Those responding include Washington Fire Department with two engines and a tanker, and Riverside Fire with an engine and a tanker.