Multiple roads in Washington County are closed due to flooding and more are expected to close, says JP Van Sickle, County Roads and Maintenance Superintendent. He also states that most of these roads will be closed through the weekend, so crews can assess any damage before opening them.
The following roads are closed:
– G38, also known as Old 92, is closed at the railroad underpass, water is over the bridge.
– Kiwi north of Highway 22 is closed
– The intersection of Nutmeg and 133rd
– The intersection of Orange, Nutmeg and Poplar south of Kalona
– 130th West of Highway 1 is closed.
– Riverside Road south of Riverside near the VFW to 130th is close
– 130th West of Riverside Road
– 305 East of Wayland Road
– Dogwood/W21 is closed from 120th to the county line
– 110th between Kiwi and Juniper is closed
– 250th is closed northeast of Ainsworth
– Willow north of 130th
– 230th west of Spruce
– Underwood from Highway 92 to Old White Way
Again, Van Sickle expects most of these roads to remain closed through the weekend, stay tuned right here to KCII for any further closures and road updates as they are announced.
See more photos of area flooding on our Facebook page here. 
Mid Prairie soccer complex
The bridge north of Wellman that crosses the English River on W38.