The One to Count On...

Chimney Fire in Washington This Morning

Posted: Tuesday, December 31st, 2013 at 6:24 am
Author: Sally Y. Hart - KCII News

A fire in Washington was reported early this morning. Shortly after midnight, at 12:02 a.m. it was reported that there was chimney fire at the residence at 812 East Tyler Street. All occupants of the home were out of the house when authorities arrived. Smoke damage was reported.

Washington Sheriff’s Office, Washington Fire Department, Washington Ambulance and Alliant Energy responded to the scene.