Deadlines are quickly approaching for Washington County 4-Hers. The following must be completed by May 15th:
1. Enrollments completed in 4hOnline – 4-Her’s are unable to exhibit at county fair or State Fair if he/she does not have an active member account in 4honline.
2. Livestock entered/identified in member’s 4hOnline account for all non-weighed in animals that intend to be shown at the 2014 county fair or state fair. (Poultry is not required.)
3. Sheep & goats weigh-in information verified online.
4. State Fair swine DNA entered into 4hOnline.
5. 4-Her’s for 4-H contributions from clubs due to the Extension Office.
6. Clothing Event registrations due to the Extension Office for fashion revue, clothing selection or $15 challenge events.
Any 4-Hers who fail to become an active member with an account on 4hOnline will not be able to exhibit at the county or state fair. Be sure to meet these important deadlines. Contact the Washington County Extension Office, 319-653-4811, with any questions.
No related posts.