The One to Count On...

Crews Extinguish Grease Fire in Washington House

Posted: Monday, July 17th, 2017 at 6:23 am
Author: KCII News

Crews extinguished a fire in a home in Washington Saturday afternoon.

According to the Washington County Communications Office, at 5:09 p.m. crews were called to a two-story home in the 500 block of North Iowa Avenue for a grease fire on the stove. The Washington Fire Department extinguished the fire. Alliant Energy, Washington County Ambulance, and Washington Police officers also responded to the scene.