The One to Count On...

HVAC Failure Causes Fire Scare in Riverside

Posted: Friday, October 19th, 2018 at 6:27 am
Author: Brandon Shanahan -KCII News

Fire departments from Riverside, Kalona, and Ainsworth were alerted of smoke coming from a Casey’s General Store Wednesday.

Riverside FD, being next door to the Casey’s, was quickly able to determine there was no threat of a fire, but only a failure in the HVAC system. Kalona and Ainsworth FD was quickly called off. Patrons and employees were briefly evacuated before receiving the all clear.