Posts With Keyword ‘House Fire’

Crews Battle House Fire in Washington Yesterday

Posted: Friday, December 23rd, 2011 at 6:30 am

[simage=2742,400,n,center]

At 9:29 this morning, the Washington County Safety Center received several reports of a house fire in Washington.

Read the rest of this entry »

Crews Battle House Fire in Washington

Posted: Thursday, December 22nd, 2011 at 10:53 am

[simage=2742,400,n,center]

At 9:29 this morning, the Washington County Safety Center received several reports of a house fire in Washington.

Read the rest of this entry »

Early Morning Storm Causes House Fire

Posted: Monday, July 25th, 2011 at 6:30 am


View Larger Map
Just before 7:00 yesterday morning, the Washington County Safety Center received a report that lightning struck a residence at 2962 Coppock Road causing a fire in one of the upper floor bedrooms.

Read the rest of this entry »

Early Morning House Fire

Posted: Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 at 6:31 am

[sthumbs=1920|1921,200,2,y,center]

A house has been destroyed by fire in rural Washington.  

Read the rest of this entry »

Early Morning House Fire

Posted: Tuesday, February 22nd, 2011 at 6:51 am

[simage=1613,400,n,center]

Just before 6:00 this morning the Washington County Safety Center received a report of smoke in a house at 720 South Marion Avenue in Washington. 

Read the rest of this entry »

87 Year Old Woman Killed In Washington Fire

Posted: Saturday, October 30th, 2010 at 6:30 am

[simage=1299,400,y,center]

An 87 year old woman has died in a late night house fire in Washington, despite the blaze being “under control in ten minutes or less.”

Read the rest of this entry »

Donations Being Taken for Family Whose House Burned Down

Posted: Monday, September 6th, 2010 at 5:02 am

April Thompson lost everything when her house burned down Tuesday August 25th in Keota, and now her former landlords are trying the help her out.

Read the rest of this entry »

House Fire Sends two to Hospital

Posted: Monday, January 25th, 2010 at 6:28 am


View Larger Map
A house fire in Washington that sent two people to the hospital is being blamed on an electric blanket.

Read the rest of this entry »